Can I trust for authentic watch ?

Free Member
28 May 11 02:04:42 am
i loking for good price and servise watch seller ....

I read good reviews for the seller,744 reviews 9.25 \ 10
Link hidden: Login to view

and same bad reviews, Claim they sale fake watch

Can you advise me what to do?

Site Admin
30 May 11 01:20:14 am
Hi Leon,

I haven't tried buying from this supplier, and I admit it's difficult to assess when they seem to have a lot of positive feedback (but with negative reviews as well). My take is that if they can source these watches as authentic and new then why can’t the manufacturer warranty them?
Our guarantee applies even though some items may not be covered by the manufacturers warranty, because is not an "authorized" dealer of the merchandise.
The warranty is with the manufacturer and not with the dealer. "Satisfied" buyers are claiming to have found a gray market in Jomashop, with a fraction of a cost for real high end watches. It could have been a good discovery but several reviews argue the watches are fakes. Please read
and hopefully it can help you decide.
Nothing beats peace of mind from the protection granted by the manufacturers. You can see their list of authorized dealers from their websites.

31 May 11 02:44:23 am
I don't have any particular opinion about Joma, but if I may interject something about the warranty comments above -- it is not uncommon at all for manufacturers to require that a product was sold through an authorised channel as a condition of honouring the warranty. As an overstock seller, I know that it's a coin toss on whether or not the warranties even on new-in-the-box items will be honoured in the event of a defect. Some states require that this be stated explicitly on any sales material, which may be the case in NY where Joma is located.

Again, this is separate from concerns about their other business practices, but having warranty claims rejected by manufacturers is part and parcel of dealing in non-direct merchandise, even if it is new in an unopened box.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at