clothingisland.com?

0tnic
Has anyone ever delt with clothingisland?
Link hidden: Login to view

I Tried to call them recently to see where my package was after paying for it 2 weeks ago and heard nothing. I have tried to call them tonight and the number is no longer in service.

Help! I think its my first case of being scammed. We paid by credit card so hopefully can contact the bank about this....

Thanks Guys n Girls

Nic

jennifer77
i never had but im keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Free Member
filho_domicio
Contact your CC bank and dispute the charge. You should egt your money back asap!

0tnic
Well....

After ringing them, emailing and stuff i thought right ill have to ring the credit card people. we were in the middle of moving (me and my partner broke up so i moved back to my home town while he stays in the town we moved to recently for a while till we sort things out) a package turns up... yep you guessed it! FInally!!!! but in saying that they had the payment for 2 weeks before they send the parcel. Thats really bad business AND i asked for larger sized stuff and i get petite size stuff. Wasnt too impressed, but the clothing i recieved was ok.

I wont be buying from them again

centercorp
Whew, that was a close one wasnt it? I should be making a tutorial for you salehoo members about ways to catch scammers or notice them easier, right after I finish my tutorial on Brokering.

-Benjamin

auction-4-you
Look forward to that Benjamin.

Glad your package turned up!

biotradegifts
I FOUND A SITE WHERE YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE IT.

Link hidden: Login to view LOVELY SITE AND YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SITE AND WHAT THEY DID AND THAT WAY OTHERS WONT BE STOLEN FROM!! I USE IT TO INVESTIGATE ALL DROP SHIP OR WHOLESALE OR ANY BUSINESS ON THE NET GREAT SITE!!!

thomasjm99
Link hidden: Login to view is just a place people can go to vent their frustration about bad expieriences. Lots of people just go there to yell and scream about nothing specific. Not only that, sometimes you cannot even get into the site because of 'too much traffic' I have heard that this is auto generated to make people think that they have tons of traffic. Don't waste your time...

mana2006
glad the deal worked out in a way

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.