Complaints have been filed against PPWDG with GA

planes
This forum title states The Illinois AG is pressing charges.....
I dont see any evidence of charges being filed and yes Jimy is in
business and EBAY accounts are open. Thats all I am saying I dont think is a criminal matter and grant some may have a civil claim but who has actually went to the court and filed a lawsuit? None that I can see? So why keep bashing if none are taking steps needed?

I know you have ties to Jimmy and are friends with him, but you are really pushing the envelope here. You were gone for six months from this forum which was during the time Jimmy was beginning and ending his fiasco with PPDWG.

His actions actually caused a forum to be developed just for the purpose of talking about those fiascos, Jimmy was causing with everyones money. One which was for 25,000 in which Jimmy refused to make good on.

Not being taken to criminal court or even civil court does not mean Jimmy is not a shyster. And we don't know the final outcome yet.

dwmgoods35
Hey not sure if anyone has taken a look at jimmys Swimwear_and_more ID but he just got a recent negative feedback that said 'Seller won't ship will keep money & won't refund unless you open a dispute.' looks like Jimmy is now telling people flat out that they are not getting their money back. Ouch!

fudjj
Site Admin
Hey not sure if anyone has taken a look at jimmys Swimwear_and_more ID but he just got a recent negative feedback that said 'Seller won't ship will keep money & won't refund unless you open a dispute.' looks like Jimmy is now telling people flat out that they are not getting their money back. Ouch!

According to my advice supplied to me by ebay, Jimmy's account has been blocked. If anyone has any further information of him still trading there, I would like to hear about it.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

dwmgoods35
Hey Marc,

Yeah that was only feedback that was a buyer apparently that made a purchase from jimmy when his account was active, but I guess they waited till now to leave feedback for him. It does show that he no longer has product available but his feedback system is still running. Probably a good thing, the more negative feedback the better!

fudjj
Site Admin
Yes, does look like he was taking people for a ride right up until they finally acted against his ebay account, but apparently the truth is yet to come out.....can't wait for that!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

fudjj
Site Admin
In reference to the last post from Wholesalejoe!

First let me apologise for having a brain explosion and deleting it by mistake, and I assure you it was in error, and not one that can easily be rectified, so this is the best I can do.

For those that don't have the benefit of reading it in context, it made three major points.

1. No charges have yet been filed against jimmy, even though the thread topic indicated that they had been!

2. His continuing to trade on ebay!

3. Having a go at effected members who were not taking their own legal action!

I feel that is an accurate representation of what your post was about wholesalejoe, however please correct me if I am wrong.

Now before I stuffed up and deleted your post, I did in fact reply to the points you made, and my response to those points are as stated below.

Point taken regarding the Thread Topic, and I have acted on that to make it more reflective of what is actually taking place, so thanks for high lighting that issue.

Regarding any actual charges coming out of the complaints that have been filed, that is something we will just have to wait and see for now, as the GA departments, where complaints have been filed, give jimmy about two months to reply.

The advice I have been provided with is, only after that period of time will the case be looked at in closer detail, and then a course of action will be determined and set in motion. Now that could be filing actual charges or in fact it could be that they decide not to.

Even if they do proceed with charges, which in my opinion will be the case, as Planes has pointed out, it's no guarantee of anyone receiving a red cent as it will come down to the structure of his business and even to him turning Bankrupt.

Yes, complaints have been filed, unsure of the exact number, but I have been made aware of 4 personally, and I hear from other sources that it could be as high as 15 at last count.

Ebay accounts, I would ask that you send a link as proof of jimmy's ebay trading. You seem to be happy to write this as fact, but I am not aware of any such ebay accounts that are currently trading. In fact I have correspondence from ebay informing me that it's not the case, so a link to can confirm your position would be most helpful in clearing the matter up once and for all.

It's easy to knock those that he ripped off for not taking their own legal action at this point, but what you don't consider is that money was pretty much all those people had, and to turn around, like you have, and try to attribute some level of blame on them for not chasing him through court, when they simply can't afford to, is not only ignorant, but a pretty damn low act in my opinion!

We get it, you are a supporter of jimmys, like I said, that's your choice, but don't damn well start trying to throw innocent members, who did nothing more than trust in what jimmy said to them, under the bus for trusting in his word and placing orders in good faith, only to be completely screwed by the SOB!

There is one person to blame for this garbage, and that is the guy you are defending!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

wychewes
Well said Fudjj.

bubbles-erin
I dont see why anyone would defend him, but whatever...some people are just not right in the head. Still nothing from my GA office yet. I will keep you posted. more negs on his ebay feedback.

dwmgoods35
I also saw that he has more negative feedback but why is his account still open? he even has his ebay store still up even though there are no items listed. Why such a long process? Also checked out stephanies myspace and it appears that she is chipper about something! I hate to say this but it appears that the AG's offices don't seem to have enough evidence or something as to why they are shoving this off or delaying any real action. Man I just wish they would nail this guy once and for all!

fudjj
Site Admin
I can't answer why ebay have left his shop open, they will only tell me that they have taken action to protect their members from him as a trader.

I'm assuming the account will most likely be under suspension while they are doing their own investigation, but they have all the information that was at my disposal.

Regarding the GA, I have heard from another ppwdg customer that filed, not a member here, but she tells me that her GA is waiting to hear a response from ppwdg against the claim she has made.

The wheels are turning, all be it very slowly, but one thing about time....it catches up with everyone sooner or later.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

bubbles-erin
Just because you can still see his profile does not mean its open. There are no items listed meaning he is suspended or shut down. As far as the AG office goes, I was informed upfront that is could take 6-8 weeks. That is just how it goes, slow going as Fudjj says. Doesnt mean they wont help us. What other facts do they need. I paid, he didnt delivery goods. Point blank. There is proof of that behavior on his eBay feedback profile. That is enough I would think.

dwmgoods35
Hey I don't know if anyone has viewed this yet but it appears Jimmy's ebay ID is now officially closed. His ID now has a NOT A REGISTERED USER next to it. Finally!

So I haven't seen this post updated in a while, has anyone got this settled yet??

esaleconsignment
What Exactly happened to PPWDG and jimmy?!? anyone know?

satya
ex-member
What Exactly happened to PPWDG and jimmy?!? anyone know?

Hi EsaleConsignment,

You'll find the full details above and some other related posts below.

bubbles-erin
I guess I am way late at reporting this, but I did get something back from the AG saying they couldnt find him and that the case was closed. I searched for him and his wife and sent the info to them urging them to continue persuing this. Haven't heard anything back. Anyone have any updates?

fudjj
Site Admin
That is unfortunately how everyone that I know of also ended up, can't be found and basically not that interested in trying.

Seriously, I don't believe for a minute that they couldn't find him if they were remotely interested in doing so. Let's face it, if they wanted him for tax fraud, they would be all over him and his wife in a heart beat.

It's not good enough to simply say we can't find him without even trying, but it looks like that's what passes for justice these days.

I can't help but get the feeling that Jimmy knew that he wouldn't be made pay for what he did, all he had to do was thumb his nose at everyone and go on his merry way!

Stay on it bubbles, I think you're one of the last ones remaining in the fight.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

bubbles-erin
Can't say that I really am, but thanks. I basically told them what you told me. If I can pay a few bucks to search for them and find them, there is no way that the government can't find the guy. I sent them all links to myspace and the like, but nothing has come back around again....I mean do they honestly think I believe that they cannot find him, common! They don't need to insult my inteligence that much. Seriously, what do we even have them around for? bunch of government leaches if you ask me. I thought they were around to protect consumers....helllooooo, I am a consumer that didnt get what I paid for.

dmdiscounts
Sometime back I googled Jimmy Huber and found a picture of him next to a sign that said Jimmy Huber Hotdogs and Burgers. So I searched his name on facebook thinking that he is the type of person who cannot stay in hiding. Found the same company under his name on facebook. According to his location he is in Quinto Ecuador. I would almost stake my life on this being the same person. If I can find him why can't the gov't?

planes
Unfortunately, if his present location is Ecuador, it's not likely the US is going to ask for extradition. The AG has to determine what cases will produce based on money spent. His crimes don't warrant such action. My guess is it would take a quarter million dollars just to get him to the states. Probably a 100 man hours too. Even a case such as a father stealing their child away to another country doesn't always produce results and most of the time is swept under the rug.

Good luck to him. I had a friend that went to Quito Ecuador. Not the most modern place to be. He brought back pictures of the place his friend lived and I wouldn't pay 10$ to stay there and that was considered a middle income home.

dmdiscounts
I agree with you it is not worth the time effort and money for him to be returned. I feel sorry for those that have lost. When I first joined I looked into his lots and am now thankful that my wife would not let me order on the budget we had.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Makes me wish I would have used a credit card instead of a debit card. The bank won't help me since its a debit card.

INCORRECT!!! I used a debit card and filed an "Unlawful Use of A Debit Card" Form with my bank and they refunded the money back into my Checking account within 7 days of me filing that form. Seriously, if your bank told you that then they are themselves putting u in a position to not only sue Jimmy but the bank itself my friend.

Go to your bank and ask to fill out the necessary forms to report an unauthorized transaction...that will get you started and will get you a refund. By the way, my information comes from a reputable attorney.

This is very sad what has happened because the items I ordered from Jimmy made me thousands of dollars on eBay...I am saddened that some how he lost his integrity. Very let down.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Yes, it is very unfortunate especially seeing that many member's were left at a lost :(

You must have been gone for a long while to have missed this one.

Feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how