Discounted Sunglasses

Free Member
timelinegoods
OK, so I must be driving you guys crazy with all these repetitive questions about the suppliers I find.

Has anyone heard of or done business with Discounted Sunglasses? They offer drop shipping, but I don't know if I should sign on with them.

Thanks!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi timelinegoods,

You are free to repeat your questions as you like, we are always happy to help. :)

Are you referring to Link hidden: Login to view ? The site doesn't bear any trading address, which is a requirement in the UK. There isn't any contact phone number also. They claim to be VAT registered on their home page. I tried emailing them through the contact us page, to see what assurance they can give. :)

They are at eBay Link hidden: Login to view , with 18,515 feedback at 99.9% rating - which are good figures to be had when selling branded sunglasses at eBay. Other places online though, I haven't seen any reviews for or against this company, so hopefully we get a feedback from those who had the chance to use them.

Irene
Free Member
timelinegoods
I swear you guys are GOOD! Very quick and very helpful. :-)

Free Member
thomacamilo
What DO YOU think about this site??

You are free to repeat your questions as you like, we are always happy to help. :)

Are you referring to Link hidden: Login to view ? The site doesn't bear any trading address, which is a requirement in the UK. There isn't any contact phone number also. They claim to be VAT registered on their home page. I tried emailing them through the contact us page, to see what assurance they can give. :)

They are at eBay Link hidden: Login to view , with 18,515 feedback at 99.9% rating - which are good figures to be had when selling branded sunglasses at eBay. Other places online though, I haven't seen any reviews for or against this company, so hopefully we get a feedback from those who had the chance to use them.

[/quote:de4e044a]

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
What DO YOU think about this site??

Hi thomacamilo, sorry but your question is not quite clear. Can you kindly clarify what site you are referring to? Thanks!

Irene
fm1234
@Irene:

I've never before done business with Discount Sunglasses, but looking at their site, they do have their trading address and VAT and company registration numbers on the site, on the Link hidden: Login to view page. Just thought I'd point it out.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
timelinegoods
@Irene:

I've never before done business with Discount Sunglasses, but looking at their site, they do have their trading address and VAT and company registration numbers on the site, on the Link hidden: Login to view page. Just thought I'd point it out.

Frank

Oh wow, I swear I must be blind...LOL I just checked it out and saw they indeed have those information. Thanks Frank! :-D

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thanks for your help Frank! Yup I missed that. :)

Irene
Free Member
userexists
It's probably worth pointing out that, as this supplier has a presence on eBay, it will be impossible to purchase from them and make a profit online. Any wholesaler who also sells on eBay will already be offering the lowest price at which they can make a decent profit.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
Free Member
timelinegoods
It's probably worth pointing out that, as this supplier has a presence on eBay, it will be impossible to purchase from them and make a profit online. Any wholesaler who also sells on eBay will already be offering the lowest price at which they can make a decent profit.

Yeah, I so agree with you. The same thing with perfumes. The offer the same wholesale price to reseller's. So, how are we to compete with that? Grrrr

fm1234
posted by userexists:

Just helps to remind people that eBay isn't the only place to sell, and that price isn't the only selling point.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
timelinegoods
posted by userexists:

Just helps to remind people that eBay isn't the only place to sell, and that price isn't the only selling point.

Frank

Well, yeah that is true :-) That is one of the reasons why I have stopped selling on ebay. I am still a member, but for buying purposes. I sell on other sites where I have made much better profits.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.