Hi, I looked on their website... typical scam site... About us section presenting a building that does not even seem to be real, looks more like a fake picture for a project.
Then, they have a bunch of logos from bank of CHina, etc really unprofessional. Bank of China and Western Union is not your buddy... Then I looked at their iPhones... it sais there ebay name BrandNameToys... so I looked on ebay, those guys are from NY, USA (and they are legit) but your scammers are fom China, no connection with USA. Those fools did not even bother photoshoping that picture.
Finally, their site was created on Aug 28 2007. And they go on and on of hoow good they are and powerfull and how much trading experience... if they can do that in 1 month, in 1 year they are taking over the world... Thats like 1 month ago only. That is hella fast to raise up the building from the picture :o)
So, typical scam.
Read those steps, remember them and use them:
1) About US... Read that page carefully
2) whois.org and search their site. if it sais on About us that they have 10 years trading experience, but site was created 2 months ago, walk away.
3) Big companies don't bragg about how big they are. Your guys, they show nice pictures... If they would have a huge office like that, they would not deal with JOE Nobodys like you and sell 1 by 1...
4) 99% of time @hotmail or @yahoo is a scam. all companies that are somewhat real or at least smart about scaming people have a corporate email, not Link hidden: Login to view
5) It's a pain in the arse to get 2-3 types of electronics alone, but these suckers apparently sell everything phones, mp3 players, laptops, GPS, TVs, toys... MOTORCYCLES AND QUADS O_o.... If you ask them for 30 boats, I'm sure they deal with them too. I can go ahead and even say these are nubs even in the fraud world, probably some kid with a computer...
Word of advice, you better start 'feeling' this internet trading world and how it works, fast otherwise you will feel it in your pocket