Dollaritem.com - Are they legit?

blonde-brunette
Hi there

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about dollaritem.com.

Are they legit? has anyone used them?

Thanks for your time

bayericlowe
I highly doubt they are legitimate. One of the first rules I learned well when it comes to anything on the internet, if it looks too good to be true it nearly always is.

This is a scam. Their prices are completely out of character, and in the rare case it is legitimate, I would strongly advise doing deep research on the company.

I always make sure someone has a working phone, a good reputation, and am familiar with their products or services. I do a deep background check on anyone just about, including the company or the one I provide services for.

That will insure most of the time no problems. But, you still should check Link hidden: Login to view and see if any similar websites like yours are listed too.

blonde-brunette
Hi

I checked the link you sent me, couldn't find any info on what I was looking for but your advice makes sense....

Thanks for your time

karatrib3
OMG I've been browzing on that site for some time (comparing prices and items e.t.c) as it looks legit.
Now what I was comparing the above too was dollardays.com
Will take your advise and do more in-depth deep research prior to purchasing.
Has anyone used dollardays?

berk-llc
I took a brief look at the site and it appears ok to me, but I haven't done any research on the company. Prices appear to be what you would expect for their products

just-me
I ordered from dollar-item before. My experience was not a very good one. I ordered some kids clothing. They arrived but alot of them was damaged, holes, stains and the labels was in german and not english. I never bought from them again.

Hi, if you are in the market for wholesale electronics to sell at places like ebay and other portals and you are wanting a good profit margin to compete with other sellers then contact me at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com. I can get apple 5, I can get all kinds of cellphones (htc, nokia, sony, and more). I can also get all kinds of cameras like canon, tablets, macbook air, macbook pro. I only deal serious business to business and do not sell retail minimum order depends on quantity of order and can be as low as 3 units. I accept secure payments through google checkout.

So if you currently sell electronics or wanting to start your own business and looking for product then send me an email at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com and I will reply with price list and terms.

Have a good night.....
Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi there

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about dollaritem.com.

Are they ligit? has anyone used them?

Thanks for your time[/color]

Just a note. Im not sure where others are trying to get thier information from But this site is 100 Percent Legitimate. This site is run and owned by Concord Enterprises. And they are a very large company. There is many news articles on this company including recall information by local newsmedia that proves they are legit.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
just-me
well, they do deliver but the quality of goods are poor. I am living proof of that fact.

Hi, if you are in the market for wholesale electronics to sell at places like ebay and other portals and you are wanting a good profit margin to compete with other sellers then contact me at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com. I can get apple 5, I can get all kinds of cellphones (htc, nokia, sony, and more). I can also get all kinds of cameras like canon, tablets, macbook air, macbook pro. I only deal serious business to business and do not sell retail minimum order depends on quantity of order and can be as low as 3 units. I accept secure payments through google checkout.

So if you currently sell electronics or wanting to start your own business and looking for product then send me an email at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com and I will reply with price list and terms.

Have a good night.....
karatrib3
Goddam I just placed a order $300 (usd) min and the freight alone was quoted at $748 (usd) bucks!!! but they are endeavouring to source a cheaper price. I've replyed 'theres No way am I paying that freight cost' they now checking just how they came up with that absurb freight cost lol.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If the product is sourced in china that is your answer. Freight from china is literally obsurd in thier pricing.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
roni3d1
Wow,
I'm glad i did a search for this company name.

I have been attempting to get an order resolved with them for the past week and a half.

I only ordered their minimum ($50). When I called a couple of days later to get an estimated delivery day, the customer service rep I got couldn't find my name or the order number that was generated when I placed the order. He transferred me to someone's voice mail where i left a message.

No one called me back or emailed me so I called them again. This time I was immediately sent to someone's voice mail where I left a message.

A day or so later, still no call back or email me so I called back AGAIN. Once again I was sent into someone's voice mail.

Now today, Aug. 1,08, I receive an email asking me to call them so I can confirm my order!

Thankfully I don't show any charges on my Visa from this company but what in the world am I to think!? How can a company wth such supposed experience run their customer service in such a manner?

I'm going to call them tomorrow in response to this email they sent me today but I am NOT a happy camper about their lack of professionalism.

Sorry for the long ranting.

grghwrd
How come they are in the SaleHOO's data base ??? I thought that SaleHOO filters these "guys" OUT :o(
Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi grghwrd,

Welcome to SaleHoo! We do filter suppliers and make sure they meet the standards set before adding them in the SaleHoo directory. Link hidden: Login to view is a legitimate company and there were members who confirmed that they deliver and these members were satisfied, although the latest positive review in their profile page was last 2009, we haven't received any complaints against them so far. Please note that the forum thread you have seen here was last 2008. If you could share with us what products you need suppliers for, we will help gather suppliers for you. :)

Take care.

Irene
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
How come they are in the SaleHOO's data base ??? I thought that SaleHOO filters these "guys" OUT :o(
Link hidden: Login to view

Hello grghwrd,

As mention by Irene, this is an old thread. Also please note that although a supplier receives a poor review, we keep both the supplier and the review in our database to alert other members. We believe that knowing who you can't trust is as important as knowing who you can.

Warm welcome :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.