DropshipProductSource.com - Review Needed

ellysorganickitchen
I registered and paid $29.95 to become their monthly member about 10 days ago. I sent 2 emails to them asking about their shipping and returns policy and I got no replies so far. And now I can't even log into their website using the password they provided. Also, the wholesale price they provide are actually pretty high plus expensive shipping fee, so it's almost impossible to even get a small profit margin by selling their products. I read about that they have a 30 day money back guarantee before registering, so I thought I could require a refund if they didn't do a good job within 30 days. I receive no replies from them so far (it's been 10 days) and I really don't think I can get my money back now. I have decided not to continue my membership with them next month, I just need some advice from people who have worked with this supplier before canceling.
Does anybody have an experience working with them? Could you tell me about your experience with them? Thank you so much in advance.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi EOK and welcoem to the forum,

Can I ask where you found this supplier, we have no supplier listed in our directory under that actual name.

If you used card or PayPal to pay your membership, then you can file a dispute or charge back and get your funds back that way.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ellysorganickitchen
Hi Mark, thank you for the prompt reply.

I found this supplier in the Salehoo directory. The exact name that appears in the directory is DropShipProductSource.com.

I paid my membership through paypal so I think maybe I can file a dispute. I was just wondering if anybody has the same experience and would like to hear what they say before actually filing a dispute/canceling my membership.

Thanks again!

Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks for confirming that for me, I've found them now. I'll pass this issue onto support to follow up for you. Meantime, you can most certianly file a dispute to get a refund if you prefer.

Shane will be in touch with you as soon as she has some further information.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ellysorganickitchen
Thank you so much, Mark. I've sent a message to the supplier through paypal. I hope they can give me an explanation.
I'll leave a follow up comment here once I get a reply from them so that other people will not have the same bad experience like mine.

Thanks again!

Site Admin
fudjj
No problems at all.

They've been a long time supplier with us without any major complaints from members, so we will definitlly get to the bottom of what is causing this lack of commucication for you now.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ellysorganickitchen
I've received a full refund from them and a short email saying they never receive my emails. I sent one through salehoo.com and I'm pretty sure it was sent because it's in the inbox. I waited a couple days and received no reply so I sent the other one directly to their customer service: Link hidden: Login to view. Soon after I sent it, I received an auto reply saying they have received my message and they will get back to me within 24-48 hours (Mon-Fri). But again, I haven't heard back from them.

I am glad that they did solve the problem and pay the refund very fast this time. Also, I do like their website, very straightforward, and they did a good job taking high quality photos of their products. I just don't know why they never receive my emails.

You've been very helpful, Mark, thank you so much.

Site Admin
fudjj
I'm glad that's been resolved for you so quickly, but certainly seems to be an issue with their email system that needs looking at by the sounds of it. Thanls for your very balanced impression of the supplier for the benefit of other members as well, that's always valuable.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.