Has anyone used: H & J Liquidators and Closeouts Inc?

dwmgoods35
Hey guys,

Has anyone used: H & J Liquidators and Closeouts Inc? I read the reviews on this supplier and they seem to have a good reputation and nice comments. I recently purchased a closeout pallet from them and wanted to know if others have had good satisfaction with them.

Thanks,
Don

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hey guys,

Anyone out there who did buy from this supplier and willing to share a word or two?

Please feel free to share your experience with us.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
H and J are quite legit Don, just the usual things to watch out for when dealing in closeout stock!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
dwmgoods35
Yeah I decided to buy from them shortly after making this post. Overall I did well but your right with some things it was practically junk and others I made more than what it actually is worth lol. Overall not too bad but they don't seem to offer real big brand names. They are mostly out Novelty items and other cool stuff.

Site Admin
fudjj
Sounds like a regular mixed closeout load, pretty run of the mill from what you wrote.

The difference is with a load like that, if the supplier isn't a good one you can end up with a load of complete bunk, so you chose the supplier well : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.