Has anyone used Luxury Brands LLC?

20 Jul 06 10:07:43 pm
They seem legit but they do charge a 100$ fee to join. I was wondering if it is worth it! Hopefully someone has used them! heres the website Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
24 Jul 06 02:32:10 am
Well, I haven't used them yet, but I'm a member. I signed up with them like 6 months ago, and well, they had some issues going on around November with employees, so they did shut down but they are back up and running, and they moved to Virginia *where I live* :)

I think they just opened their website back up like 2 weeks ago, and have merged with someone else, and since then, I've been emailed 4-5 priority mail list.

They haven't offered much I want yet, but I think they are legit!! I haven't ordered anything yet, but if the right thing comes along, I will! :) :) Hope this helps!!

24 Jul 06 04:36:00 am
I really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.