Has anyone used productsourcing.com?

kallisonmk
Hi all, I was curious if anyone has tried productsourcing.com. I know they are associated with doba. Most of the complaints I've seen on doba was their high membership fee whereas productsourcing.com does have an option for a free membership with less selection. Thanks all

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi kallisonmk,

Glad to see you on board SaleHoo, welcome!

There are actually several posts about them on the forum, in case you haven't read any of them just yet, here are the links:

Link hidden: Login to view

Happy reading! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
kallisonmk
Thanks Richelle for your quick response. Yes I have looked at those links. Unfortunately not much help there. I know they serve as a 'middleman' and the other post was mainly regarding the expensive cost of doba. I have checked the BBB and no complaints as well as Ripoff Report and there was nothing there. I'm not interested in how pricey doba is due to the fact that I was looking into not signing into productsourcing membership, merely using there free inventory selection. I'm trying to evaluate their reliablity. Yes alot of their prices are not competetive and shipping is quite high however I did see a few promising items.

New to SaleHoo and quite pleased so far ;^)

Free Member
haydee
Hi Kallisonmk,

I did a Google search for reviews or forum posts discussing Productsourcing.com but couldn't find any except for the links Richelle posted and this blog post:

Their Whois result showed that the site has been created in 2003 so it's be a bit weird why there are no reviews (good or bad) of some sort. It is a good thing that there are no bad reviews though. As you know people are more likely to make a review if they had a bad experience than if they had a good experience with a particular supplier.

If there's anyone who has used productsourcing.com before, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

kallisonmk
Yes I had read that blog as well. Just a quick update. There were a few items that wouldn't be profitable if I had them ship based on their shipping so I ordered them to have in stock. One of the items only had 3 in stock and that was clearly stated. As I went through the checkout process (paying through PayPal) I screwed something up...So I resubmitted the order the second time went smoothly. I am having it mailed in my daughter's name and billed to me. I noticed that my previous order (that I messed up) was still in my account so I clicked on it...what I did like was in red letters it was informing me that the items (only 3 in stock) were now out of stock because I purchased it in the other order. I like that it updated that quickly. It was very easy to cancel the screwed up order. I also went back into the catalog and the item was immediately listed as 'out of stock'...I do like that. So I will let you all know when I receive the items and what invoices/packing slip is in there.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi kallisonmk,

It's great of you to share your experience using productsourcing.com! I'm sure a number of our members will benefit from this.

Yep! I'll have to agree with you on that. On every good site there will always be something not soo good, it is how we make use of the good stuff that would make the difference.

Do keep us updated... Cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
kallisonmk
Just a quick update. I received an email from productsourcing.com that my order was accepted by the supplier and is in the fulfillment process. I received this letter at 11:03 am. My order was placed yesterday at 6:17 pm. So they are keeping me updated and being it was Sunday evening when I placed the order I'd say fairly prompt. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Kim

kallisonmk
Another update-I received an e-mail the items have been shipped and I received a tracking number. :^)

kallisonmk
Hello all. I received my 2 packages today (2 diff suppliers). Fast shipping. Great items. Only problem is one supplier lists Doba on the package slip...so not exactly blind. I contacted productsourcing.com on this to see if there is something I can do during checkout to omit this. The supplier is Mansfield.

BOTTOM LINE:
+Extremely easy checkout
+Some items can be profitable from the 5 suppliers on the FREE account
+Great email updates on your order
+Provides tracking numbers
+Fast shipping from 2 suppliers (didn't try the others) Items arrived in 4 days.
+Items as described
+Packaged well
+No phone calls asking me to upgrade as of yet(I heard this was a problem with Doba)
-One daily upgrade email

I will continue to use them, omitting using Mansfield supplier.
Thanks all.

Kim

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Thanks for all the updates Kim.

We're glad to learn that everything turned out quite well!

You're experience will be extremely helpful - in case anyone else may want to give them a try.

All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
estradegoods
I do sell products from Product Sourcing. Even with the free basic membership you have access to a lot of name brand products. I bought the yearly membership - $299 - and haven't regretted it. It gives you access to thousands of top name brand merchandise. For the most part orders have gone smoothly, except with one particular supplier, who I now refuse to sell anything they supply. My one big complaint about Product Sourcing is their customer service - for lack of better terms - really sucks. I don't know about anyone else but I have used their "contact us" form when I've had an issue and have never ever received an email response back. The issue does seem to eventually get resolved, but there is no communication with updates, or that they even received the message. Customer service on the phone is okay, they are friendly and professional, but they don't ever seem to know what is going on....and when you are dealing with an irate customer who is demanding a refund, this can be a very frustrating experience.

Otherwise, great company and recommended.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Arthur and welcome to the forum

Thanks for sharing your experience, always beneficial for other members!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.