Honest Green vs. Speedy Dropship vs. Bangalla

jennafawleywork
Hello,

I am looking for an organic grocery supplier and there were 3 that really stood out to me (Honest Green, Speedy Dropship, and Bangalla). They seem to carry a lot of similar products and am wanting peoples' opinion on these three services. I have my own store plus plan to sell some on Amazon and eBay. Any experiences? Thanks!

Jenna

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Jenna,

These 3 suppliers are all SaleHoo verified, offering high quality organic products. I've highlighted their differences below for better comparison.

Honest Green: They have a one time processing fee of $50 to set up an account with them. Their drop shipping fee costs $25 compared to Bangalla's at $19.95 ,and Speedy Dropship's free setup. Also, they don't offer any returns unless the product is defective, or have shipped the wrong item/s. Of all these 3 suppliers, Honest Green has the most selection of organic products and brands (they even have organic supplements for pets).

Speedy Dropship: Like Honest Green, this supplier also does not offer international shipping but it offers a free dropshiping account. They even provide a data feed for you if they approve your account with them. They also offer sample products to try if it fits your market. Their products come with 30-day warranty should your customers request for return/exchange.

Bangalla: This supplier offers international shipping unlike Honest Green, or Speedy Dropship. Their wholesale account setup if free. For opening a drop shipping account with them, apart from their one time setup fee of $19.95, they charge for their services with a standard rate of $8.95 per month. Bangalla also accepts returns/exchange of non-food items within 30 days of purchase. And just recently, they're now offering direct fulfilment to Amazon FBA warehouses to retailers.

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.