I want to know if these guys are Legit...

tripleg
Well about a month ago I got in contact with these website. I send a PM to Jimmy but didnt get any reply on how to verify if the website is legal I remember they use to do like a background check.

Well anyways this is the website its for vending machines the guys seems legit but IDK they want big orders they were willing to do sample orders but you can never be too sure who is legit.

Link hidden: Login to view

Any help will be appreciated thanks guys

dwmgoods35
Hey TripleG,

You sent a PM to Jimmy? Sorry to say this but Jimmy is no longer with Salehoo. Please read through the PPWDG posts on here to find out why you haven't received a PM back.

tripleg
Hey TripleG,

You sent a PM to Jimmy? Sorry to say this but Jimmy is no longer with Salehoo. Please read through the PPWDG posts on here to find out why you haven't received a PM back.

Whats up goods35,

Well seems theres some problems with jimmy but not really my right to point out my opinions since I am not aware of the situation :( sorry to hear about it especially the people that lost money,

but I really need some background info on these guys if any one can help me out let me know asap bro

planes

Any help will be appreciated thanks guys

Alibaba is not for the inexperienced buyer. TO many scams running on there.
You have to be very proactive and investigative with them.

tripleg

Alibaba is not for the inexperienced buyer. TO many scams running on there.
You have to be very proactive and investigative with them.

yup yup I know about alibabas' reputation any info would be appreciated

P.S How do you get more STARS under your name I only got 3 lol is it because of the posts??

planes

yup yup I know about alibabas' reputation any info would be appreciated

P.S How do you get more STARS under your name I only got 3 lol is it because of the posts??

I'm a forum moderator which is hard to tell because I am a registered seller as well.

tripleg

I'm a forum moderator which is hard to tell because I am a registered seller as well.

oh okay cool bro can you get me any info on these guys? Let me know bro

tripleg
They seem legit they send me a updated on info

Dear Luis,
How are you?
Next week we will arrange the production plans for the order in December,2009 and January,2010.

Because our Chinese New Year Holiday in 2010 will be from February 3th to February 28th, so if you have any order planning, pls try to inform us asap.

Thanks & Best regards.

Xiao Lin

So I might move into working with them but the more info I can get would be best....

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Triple G, site has been around for a few years now, started in 1999. I can't find anything written about them, although there is a post on The Wholesale Forums UK I have seen relating to a site called diy trade trading in brand name electronics that has been flagged as a scam site.

You may want to just double check that information to make sure it's not related.

BTW, all the blue stars represent an Authorised Seller, and the green name represents a site Mod. You've got one star to go, Mater Member, and yes, that's based on the amount of posts you make, as have the first three stars been : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

tripleg

You may want to just double check that information to make sure it's not related.

BTW, all the blue stars represent an Authorised Seller, and the green name represents a site Mod. You've got one star to go, Mater Member, and yes, that's based on the amount of posts you make, as have the first three stars been : )

Thanks man really appreciate it PM sent maybe you know more about the import subject.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.