Is this Chinese wholesaler legit?

9 Feb 07 03:14:40 pm
Hi there Salehoo members

Does anyone know anything about a wholesale shoes and trainers site called I came across them about a year ago after receiving a message from them through my ebay listing. They sell thousands of different styles of Nike and BAPE trainers, as well as Prada shoes. Before I decide to do business with them I just want to know if they are legit and trustworthy enough, so any previous experiences or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Free Member
9 Feb 07 05:02:18 pm
i get alot of those SPAM from china selling jordan, prada Air Max... i can say that they most of them are variants and B-grade items. Like air max u can tell if its fake cause when u put it on the fake one walks like timberland and its uncomfortable

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at