Monoprice Supplier Review

Free Member
ctsellouts
I randomly came upon a drop shipping B2B company Monoprice (Link hidden: Login to view) I was surprised when I went back to Salehoo to see the review and the company wasn't listed. I can imagine that it's an easy task to know every drop shipping company that exists, but I'm not sure if it's not in the directory because it's not salehoo approved. The reason why it surprises me though is because it's an American company that offers quality products and has great shipping options. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it and if they don't to consider giving them a review because it could possibly be a great supplier! Thanks

Cody Graham
Free Member
ctsellouts
I meant *not an easy task** sorry I skip words a lot more when I'm posting from my phone

Cody Graham
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Cody,

We're unlike other directories in how we list suppliers. Most will just list suppliers outright without any checks and balances, but suppliers have to actually make application to and pass a verification test to be listed in the SaleHoo directory. So suppliers in our directory have been fully verified by SaleHoo staff.

We can of course look into this company for you and will be happy to verify them if they pass our application process.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Cody, just to let you know

I've passed that supplier's details onto Shane for you and she'll see if she can verify for you and will let you know the result.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Cody,

Although Link hidden: Login to view is not in our directory, they should be safe to do business with. They have been in the business since 2002 and they accept safe payment methods such as PayPal and credit cards- so you can get your money back in case something goes wrong with the transaction. We have sent an inquiry to their sales manager to see if they would like to be listed in the directory, provided that they meet all the requirements.

Hope this clarifies.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.