rightwholesale.com - expensive shipping!

Free Member
13 Sep 07 10:38:45 pm
:? :?: :idea: Hi, I'm a new member here. I just wondering do you guy think rightwholesale.com shipping is kinna expensive? A clip mp3 player less than 1lb charge shipping for 26 something for even one single one. :shock:

14 Sep 07 03:46:45 am
I'm not familiar with their shipping arrangements, but remember the item is coming from china..they may have shipping arrangements with their carrier for 'up to a set amount of weight, for a set price'..Some companies do this as it helps the buyer save money when buying in quanity..In other words they can ship 10 units for the same price as shipping 1 unit...

Just contact them, they are normally on here quite a bit and seem to always answer questions very quickly...They seem to be building a good reputation with the members on here..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.