SaleHoo Stores Review Needed

mikefogarty8
Hi

Did anyone sign up with a Salehoo website Store.

As I would like to see what they look like before signing up as it seems a little high with only 15 templates to choose from

And if you start with the basic one does that come with all of the payment options

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by fudjj on 16 Oct 16 06:49:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mike,

Rhea will be in touch with you as soon as she can in regards to more information about the Stores platform. Just a little snowed under clearing the email backlog from the weekend at the moment :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Mike,

Below are a couple of stores by our member's created during our beta testing phase:

You can also check out the sample templates here Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Mike,

Checkout the demo site here: Link hidden: Login to view . This will give you an idea on how it works. The templates can be changed in the Admin View under Settings>Store Settings>>Templates. Don't forget to save changes by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Switch back to Customer View to see changes.

As for the payment options, the SaleHoo Stores accepts the following:

Bank Transfer
Cheque/Money Order
Cash On Delivery
2Checkout
PayPal
PayPal Direct (For US residents only)

Should you wish to accept credit card payments, you need to have an account with either 2Checkout or PayPal Direct (again, only available to US residents) to link your details with the SaleHoo Store.

Hope this helps.

mikefogarty8
Hi Rhea

Thank you for responding as I do appreciate it.

If I sign up for the Basic to start and as indicated that I can upgrade anytime I want.

Do I still have access to the Wholesale supply access and the Market Research with my yearly membership.

Also can you explain what the digital product processing is

Thank you

Mike

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Mike,

Upon checking on your account, you are already subscribed to our Directory membership. Additional subscription to either of our SaleHoo Store plans (Basic, Standard, Premium) still gives you access to the Wholesale Directory and Market Research lab.

As for digital product processing, these are downloadable products such as MP3s, digital movies, eBooks, video game codes, and anything else that can be downloaded online. The Premium Store plan allows you to sell digital product processing through the SaleHoo Store.

Hope this information helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.