Stay away from wholesale-applestore.com & anntani.com

success
I purchased 4 phones from Anntani & they took my money and didnt send me my phones $692 USD which i wanted to start small so therefore I would know the quality. they gave false tracking and when i had the hong kong postal service chase it i received the other day 35 mircosd adapters just for something to send me im so so angry and want to know how i can get my money back.

I also spoke to another company and they said not good they hate scammers and again this time i purchased 1 phone from him cause he showed me 10 previous DHL tracking numbers and then i thought ok this is legitimate so i went ahead with the order and again got scammed and even he has denied me access to the account cause i have been requessting my phone or refund and so STAY AWAY FROM BOTH OF THESE COMPANIES.. ITS HEARTBREAKING WHEN YOU GET SCAMMED!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Never nice to hear of people getting scammed!

The very first thing is to confirm how you made the payment, PayPal, Credit Card? Getting some action on that front is what's most important here.

Outside of that question, were these branded phones at all? I've only looked at one link, the WPS link, and that is a Chinese supplier, so do you realize that the phone's would not have been authentic to start with?

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
fm1234
AppleStore.com goes straight to the actual officlal Apple store run by Apple. Are you sure this is the correct URL for the company that scammed you?

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
fudjj
I think they meant wholesale-applestore.com frank, which is a Chinese company and not related to Apple at all. Of course Applestore.com is the link to Apple themselves.

I'll just edit that post to save any confusion.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
fm1234
^5

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.