Supplier Information for "Liquidators"

flipflop39
I have been going through all of the listings here and I am noticing that the a great number of suppliers appear to be priced neear retail. I own an established business and I joined Salehoo recently as I am expanding my company and after checking several reputations of the suppliers listed they do not seem to bee as they appear. Perhaps I am looking at this discovery the wrong way but I thought for the suppliers to be listed they have been pre-screened by Salehoo ergo giving members the time saving task of checking out every supplier they choose. I do have tax and reseller credentials and I am finding that only about 10% of the suppliers are actually worth pursuing, unfortunately fo me I currently use these suppliers so I am not finding any new insights. I have spent a considerable amount of time checking out thse listed suppliers so I am a bit put off by this, I also see many liquidators with different names advertising verbatim the exact same lots which makes me wonder if they are all coming from the "big one" and just reselling that companies list as well. This is a great site for someone just starting out but maybe someone could point me towards the parts of the site that are for established (over 10 yrs ) business owners? Thank you for reading as well as any replies that may come in :)

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi fliflop39,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts.

Wholesale pricing usually works on volume buying. Wholesale suppliers seldom publish wholesale prices in their site and they won't be able to give you an accurate price until they actually know what sort of volume you want to purchase. Most wholesalers will have a set structure in place, like pricing per unit and the terms/conditions vary per supplier. It's always best to talk with them for the prices, and let them know what your requirements are in regards to purchasing in volume.

We take a number of steps to ensure that suppliers meet our rigorous standards before they are added to the database.

* All our wholesalers must meet minimum standards of service. Most notably, we insist that suppliers provide secure payment methods so that in the unlikely event of something going wrong, members can always get their money back.

* Our three-tiered review system means that you don't only get our opinion on a supplier - you also get ratings from other SaleHoo members and independent eBay powersellers! You don't need to take just our word for it... find out what everyone else is saying, and judge for yourself.

* If a supplier receives a poor review, we keep both the supplier and the review in our database to alert other members. We believe that knowing who you can't trust is as important as knowing who you can.

If you could let us know what specific product you are interested to work on, we can help gather a list of liquidators that you can use. :)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.