Fall September Special

Tcmodel.en.alibaba.com - any feedback?

Free Member
comodo
Hello everyone I am new here,

I am interested in remote control helicopters and found this manufacturer Link hidden: Login to view and already made a contact.

Is it possible to verified them?

Thank you for your answer,
Best Regards
Juraj Pavlovic
Comodo Ltd
Zagreb/Croatia/Europe

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Comodo,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

I tried searching for any feedback/reviews from forums online but I failed to locate any citing TC Model Development Co., Ltd. A whois domain check shows that their website - Link hidden: Login to view has been online and created since August, 2009, not enough years for them to be assessed as reliable.

Here’s a very useful article from Alibaba on ways to check China based suppliers - Link hidden: Login to view

I have gathered a list of suppliers for RC helicopters from our directory, and filtered my search to those that can ship internationally –

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (China based)

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. :)

All the best!

Irene
Free Member
comodo
Dear Irene,

Thank you for your help and reply,

Regarding remote control car which I am also interested in, could you please check me this manufacturer: Xinghui Auto Model Co., Ltd. (Link hidden: Login to view , Link hidden: Login to view)

Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Juraj

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.