UDS Dropship - Supplier review

william232
Hi all,

I found a supplier in our directory selling apple products they are from hong kong can anyone double check to see if there apple products are genuine?

Company: UDS Dropship
website Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
fudjj
Shane is checking their verification now, will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
OK, the supplier has been reviewed and the apple products they are selling have been confirmed as parallel imports (grey imports) Although they were approved on non-apple products, adding these to their stock means that we can no longer recommend them and are now removing them from the directory.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

cynthiahopeton
So are their canon and Nikon products legitimate.

Site Admin
fudjj
As they are no longer an approved supplier, we can't recommend any purchases through them I'm afraid.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.