Fall September Special

Union Camera Ltd. and ShenZhen Fumeiyuan Trading Co.,Ltd.

Free Member
giannis-m-
Hi everyone. I'm a new member and looking for some good cellphone suppliers. Now I know that I must be buying them in big quantities to get some profit but the prices here in Greece (that's where I'm from) are high, so maybe I'll manage to get a few bucks in my pocket. I have found Union Camera Ltd. and ShenZhen Fumeiyuan Trading Co., Ltd. What do you think about those two? Thanks ;)

Free Member
haydee
Hi Giannis-M-,

I had a look at both companies and I also found some forum posts on them. I have listed the links below.

One of the forum posts stated that Union Camera Ltd. is a legitimate company. There was also a post stating that the item ordered from this supplier was actually delivered. The problem with dealing with this supplier is you are not assured if indeed their products are authentic, they only accept T/T and their minimum order requirement is $1000 USD. There is too much risk involved.

ShenZhen Fumeiyuan Trading Co., Ltd don't have their own website so we are unable to verify it. They also sell branded goods.

Because a vast majority imported from China are fakes, we don't recommend using Chinese suppliers when sourcing branded goods.

It is true that most US brands are manufactured there but the manufacturers are contracted with these brands and any unauthorized distribution to suppliers is not allowed.

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best,

Free Member
giannis-m-
They don't have a website and you're unable to verify it hah?

DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE ASKING --YOU-- IF THEY HAD A WEBSITE??????

What are YOU good for anyway? For showing me where I can find iPhones for 1,100USD/piece (pixmaniaPRO) with minimum order quantity when I can buy ONE on eBay for 800USD?????????????

And don't go telling me that this market is for those who buy in large quantities and get a better price when I see moms WITH BABIES dropshipping iPhones 3G 16GB from Hong Kong one at a time and selling them on ebay for $636.22

HERE YOU IMPOTENTS: Link hidden: Login to view

Her username is jennifers_bestcells and that's just one I found without searching

I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

There should be sites gathering all the VERIFIED WEBSITES so that we can be protected by SCAMMERS LIKE YOU!

SO WILL YOU DELETE MY POST NOW?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.