wholesalediscs.com - bad experience!

davesbobcat
HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH WHOLESALE DISCS.COM?WE PLACED AN ORDER AND WHEN IT CAME IN IT WAS GARBAGE.WE RECOGNIZED MAYBE 25% OF THE ARTISTS.THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOP SELLERS.THE ONES WE DID REMEMBER WERE AROUND 20-30 YEARS AGO(ONE HIT WONDERS)WE'LL HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING OUR MONEY BACK. I LOOK AT THIS AS FALSE ADVERTISING.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Your issue has been forwarded to our concern department.

Free Member
sirius35
Hello,

Has anybody else used this website since this post as of 2006? They advertise that you will get $1000.00 worth of Game Accessories for only $109.00 and FREE shipping in the United States. I live in the US and it seems like a tempting offer but it just rings all sorts of alert bells.

They also mention that 70%+ of the stuff will work right out of the box. Makes me wonder what the other 30% is doing. I did send them an email asking for a previous customers list of items sent just to get an idea of what to compare and contrast. Hope I will get an answer soon so I can let you all know, and see if they will even tell me what they can offer in the $109 bundle of goodies.

Peace out!
Sirius35

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Sirius35,

Don't fall for it (them)! I don't feel the need to say much after reading the feedback/reviews/complaints from the past to the very recent one. Have a read for your self:

(from most recent to 2006)

Link hidden: Login to view

Please stay away for your own good.. Hope this helps :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
sirius35
Hi Richelle,

Wow that sure did help me decide on NOT buying from them. Good grief. Some people are just about the all mighty dollar and not wanting to do a legit business by making the customer happy in return for a profit.

Thanks for the quick reply back. :) SaleHoo Rocks!!

Peace!
Sirius35

Site Admin
richellemonfort
You're welcome Sirius35,

Yes, and these type of people know how to lure you in so well that oftentimes a few will really fall for the bait :(

I'm just glad that you got my reply in time. :)
All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.