www.aahandy.com

sacharomycete
Please can you check this supplier for me ?
Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks

Free Member
amy-salehoo
I would like to let you know that he is reliable and legit supplier. We never receive any negative feedback from our existing customer who are purchasing from them on daily basis without facing any inconvenience. If you have any worries I suggest doing two things:

1. Phoning them up to discuss your concerns as they may be able to help you in answering these concerns for you over the phone.

2. Purchasing a smaller order to begin with to gain some trust of how they operate and do business (this way you are obviously risking alot less if you are worried)

sacharomycete
Thank you !

Free Member
web4-you
they have a strange ordering system...

And they do not offer dropshipping :(

anyone got a list with prices?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.