www.designerexportsinc.com Has anyone used this supplier?

anonymous
I may have a potential supplier but i just would like to ask if anybody has dealt with this company before or if they are at all legitimate.Thanks

tab10us
what is their website?

anonymous
designerexportsinc.com

tab10us
they're probably not legit because they carry abercrombie and fitch and i know that abercrombie doesn't distribute their items to other companys. i would feel safe buying from them though becuase they accept paypal.

pocket-change4
I e-mailed them three days ago, no response. They say they have a 24/7 customer service...ya right! Plus every time I call, there's no awnser.

Free Member
msg
I got a couple of emails back right away from them at 4:00 am in the morning asking them a few questions, but as soon as I asked if they had all the paerwork to prove authenticity of their products they didn'y email me back. I also got no answer during normal business hous by phone...

BEWARE and don't depend on Paypal to save you if it is a scam or they have knock-offs!

weenerdog26
I also found this company and emailed them. They didn't answer all of my questions, and when I questioned authenticity and/or paperwork their answer was that 'these are stocklots,' which I am assuming is their way of saying their goods aren't authentic. Just as I wrote in my 'frustration' post, I'm finding it difficult to get any decent customer service, and when I do get answers, they usually aren't the ones I want to hear.
:?

mana2006
better to hear those answers rather than them say they are authentic and than send u fakes. Had a few sellers do that to me

xmsgx
I emailed them yesterday, first response was that they didnt have what i enquired in stock, second response was they have a 30 moq, and thier website says 25. So Im staying away from these people

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.