www.dropshipdirect.com

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Ive recently came across another Drop Shipping Source that I think A few of you would like. Im not sure if its on our list but If its not It will be added soon.

They require a valid resellers permit to setup an account, But they dont have a dropship fee. Sorry to the folks without a resale certificate they wont sell to you.

They have some really nice prices, Better then your average dropshipper.

Dropship Direct
960 SE HWY 101 #182
Lincoln City,Oregon 97367
USA

Link hidden: Login to view

Email: Link hidden: Login to view
Phone: (800) 996-3734 (541) 996-2270
Fax: (206) 600-5617 (888)748-6623
Known Shipping Methods: UPS, Fed Ex, LTL, DHL
Payment can be made by: Mastercard, Visa, AmEx, Business Check, Money Order, Bank Transfer

Note: Just checked We do have this supplier listed and rated in our directory. Woot :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have also found a supplier that dropships for items from game console. Remember we state all the time that accessories is the way to go. They even sell some game consoles too. I think these guys have a dropship fee but its per item. And you have to have a valid resellers permit to use these guys too.

Heres the info I could dig up on them:
They are located in California

Link hidden: Login to view
Email: Link hidden: Login to view
Phone: (626) 633-0555 x 102
Fax: (626) 633-0600
They will setup accounts worldwide too :D

Note: This is not in our directory but will be added soon. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
pricebusters
Hi

How do you obtain a resellers certificate?

Thanks

Pete

nancyl7
I wrote a lengthy review of this dropshipper (dropshipdirect.com or DSDI as it is also known),... but it has disappeared!

footballistan
Nancy can you post it again, or post it here or PM me, ive just registered with this company and want to know alot more about them.

haus1028
I would also like to know how to get a resellers permit.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
lun3rst4r15
yes someone that already has resale license please tell us the approriate steps u suppose to go for each state and how long it will take to get it?

jmoon87
There are two different reseller permits fthat most company want from you not sure which one these companys want .1-could be just you local sales tax i.d. number or 2-could be your federal tax i.d. number .......Examples i owned a SPORTS CARDS STORE -i had to have both .... i just sold my shares in a mortgage and real estate business and only needed a FEDERAL TAX I.D. as we sold services not goods ......Jimmy should tell us all more soon to clarify .

mackjack15
I would like to get setup with Dropship Direct but what is the best thing to post for references? I am mainly a smalltime eBay seller and do not have any big wholesale supplier contacts. At best I could put friends in the reference boxes and let them tell whoever calls what a great guy I am... but is that going to get my application through? haha

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.