www.liquidation.com Any good?

Free Member
ka1eui
Hi.
I'm a little hesitant to take the plunge (I don't have a ton of money to play with) but I'm going to open an eBay store. I keep looking at Liquidation.com and they seem pretty terrific to me. I would only purchase 'new' items and in some cases 'shelf pulls'. It seems that I can get my hands on some items at a price that will allow me to make a profit on Ebay. I'm just wondering what you folks think of them.

Thanks
Jim

Site Admin
fudjj
Legit site, and you will find plenty of members here that do use them.

One word of warning, research your lot carefully because you can get burnt if you are not aware of what you are actually bidding on.

Check out other forums, you will find more feedback on them from happy, and unhappy members, should help you to make an informed decission.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
reggietheboss
actually the seller was able to fix this problem and did give me back another pallet and all is fine now.

gulfy13
Reggie,,if you bought through liquidations.com, you should contact them and file a complaint. Be sure to take photos of what you received and any corospondence that you have with the seller..Also I would contact the shipping company and tell them that all of the item that were shipped to you were not delivered..

If the seller was telling you that items were taken out of the pallet that he shipped then he is admitting that he did not deliver what you were suppose to get..Inform liquidations.com of this conversation and file to get your money back...By law the seller is respondsible for delivering what you paid for...Also go and file a fraud complaint against him...

Free Member
db-products4u
I have bid on the site, have not won any, it will be hard to get any real bargains, unless other bidders are sleeping, just watch the quanity when you bid, someone won a generator for more than they could have bought it at a big box store, normally the generators are 3 to a lot, but this time it was only 1 generator, oops!

bacpro
I have won many auction at liquidation.com and
have become very careful with this auction
site. Don't buy anything that says 'Returned'
'USED' 'SALVAGE'

Because that's exactly what you'll get

JUNK. If you want to buy junk.

John (bacpro)

J Baca
planes
I have found that it is almost becoming a retail site. The bids are going way to high. Maybe retail stores are buying from them. Or people are stupid.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.