www.online-elecshop.com - Too good to be true?

obelix112za
You know the saying: If it looks to good to be true, it ussually is.
Look at this site & let me know what you think?

Link hidden: Login to view

I'm 90% sure it's a scam, but I like staying optimistic!

Anyone used them in the past?

gulfy13
It's listed on several ebay blogs as being a scam site. One person reports being ripped off for $1000. I would stay away from them...

Plus one good indicator is their contact email is a hotmail address. A real business would have a paid for email account, not a free account...

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yeah I have seen several reports on this site recently.They have been messaging members of ebay privately and scamming them. I would definately agree, they should be avoided.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
obelix112za
I agree, was just being optimistic here.
Don't know how people get scammed so easily these days. If you're not sure, use a great forum this to do some research etc... With the www you have so much resources to work from.

Thanx

Free Member
mj191
They have emailed me twice when I had a laptop for sale on ebay. They wanted me to contact them for potential business relations. I ignored the requests. Any website that contacts ebay sellers using the ploy of asking questions about the item cannot be trusted or legit.

mj191

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I think its that people want to make money so badly that they dont sit to think, Hey this seems a little too good of a price. So they send thier money in with the hopes of getting product a hundred or more cheaper then its wholesale value.

Its human nature. Sometimes we do stupid things. And sometimes alot of us do stupid things. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.