www.ppwdg.com

wholesalelist101
I would like to say a big thank you to Jimmy and his business Products Plus Wholesale Group. Our boxes were loaded with new merchandise that still had the tags on it and the shipping took only 2 days! We have added him to our wholesale site as a trusted supplier and we would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Jimmy we will be back for sure!

Free Member
yepper49
That's great news, we got our box yesterday and have already got some items on eBay.... We are thinking of doing another order with Link hidden: Login to view.

It might be nice to be important. But, it's more important to be nice.
erseerseinc
Has anyone actually sold their entire pack, how good was the return? Really thinking of ordering...want to invest my money on something good and I have a couple of leads, been hearing real good stuff about this one...any input will be highly appreciated.

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hi Erse. There's some great items in these packs. I did sell some of the things but a lot of the items I need to wait until the cooler weather gets here. In my pack there were a lot of sweaters & long sleeved shirts. I got a few toys & some other things that I was able to sell immediately. On that note, I would say it is definitely worth it to order even if you have to wait a while to sell the items. Hope this helps.

swxy1
I got bedding like sheets/pillowcases/comforter and few others mostly new..few used with no package
I havnt sold anything yet was trying CL
I did put some on ebay today we'll see how that goes

Free Member
dana-silva
I've had great merchandise in the two loads I purchased from Link hidden: Login to view. The quality was outstanding and I was able to turn a significant profit. The loads were diverse and everything was new or just like new. The products sold quickly and the profit margin was much higher than with other suppliers who basically sell you a bunch of junk.

ardalan
Actually I don't understand, how come jimmy don't respond my emails, about my order status(ppwdg) No# 713 (date of order: 4/15/2008).
It supposed to ship 4 days after order and even I posted a comment here and You asked for order details but still I've not received any email regarding my order shipment and not any respond from you. Would you please somebody let me know what's going on?

dylannizzyseshop
hi ardalan,
I have two orders in actually, and Jimmy and stated in a few places that as of last friday he put in an order for a new truck. This order will be no returns, these are shelf pulls so we will actually get a better deal. :) I ordered mine at the very beginning of the month and then ordered a new one and because I ordered so late I have to wait for this next truck. he also stated that it should get his this week, if they haven't already received it. The reason it takes a little bit of time is because they have to break down the pallets,, if you didn't order one, and put them in boxes. they try to make sure we have a good selection and meets the price range of what he puts in for that profit pack. If it is a couple of really good items then he tries to fill it up with smaller items to meet the price range and fill the box up completely. As soon as he and his crew break the pallets down and put them in boxes, he will send a tracking order to each of us. I know, I am right there with you waiting patiently. I missed the last order that he got a couple of weeks ago and am second on this list. I can't wait to receive my orders too. Give him a little time because he is doing all of this with his crew and they do everything hands on. Shoot, he even has his mom helping him. :) I hope this gives you some reassurance. ~Dylan n Izzy's eShop

Free Member
jimmy_huber
ardalan, Check your Private messages. I have sent you 2 messages I never responded to the 1 email you sent us because you asked the same question in the forums as your email..I responded to your message on the forums through private message and I responded to your question in the forums. I also gave you the complete details of you order including your shipment address. 2 whole days ago lol
Click on the link in the top left side of this page that says My inbox to view your Private messages.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
jimmy_huber
This load is scheduled to arrive today at 5PM to 5:30 pm. In 2 hours. I have already recieved a call from the trucking company stating the load has been picked up and is en route from chicago to us.

My staff will have gone home by then.After I unload the truck Im going home to have dinner with the wife. And take a pick me up shower as I have been here at the warehouse since 8AM lol, then I will be back in the warehouse probably workingfrom 7:30 Pm until 4 AM by myself . Jamming to some music while Sorting items from the many pallets we will have in for the orders that are awaiting delivery so that most if not all 12 packs leave the warehouse tomorrow. :D

After these shipments are made will be back to business as usual with packs shipping 1-4 days after purchase. I will also be posting a massive amount of pictures tonight on the website and on salehoo so members can get an idea of what I mean by the quality of storestock. And how this new pack is too good to miss out on

swxy1
Good to hear Jimmy..wow sounds like you need some help doing
all that by urself.
anyone live near Jimmy that could help him? lol

markkaren
The box I purchased from Jimmy was from Target. All in all, I probably broke even. I sold on e-bay a beautiful bed spread, DVD player, Barbie American Idol Stage Set, Superman toy. I had a very nice coat size 2xx and a pregnancy coat included. I had alot of children's clothing which I gave to Goodwill.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hey folks Im going to close down this post and redirect traffic to a new sticky.

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.