Fall September Special

Brandsdistribution.com review

karolina
Hi,
I just wanted to share a short summary of my experience with a vertified supplier called brandsdistribution.com. I signed up for the monthly package of 99€ and I was expecting some kind of tech support, because their csv file is almost impossible to use for marketplaces and shopify.

When asking them if they could help me with a few simple guidelines.
They just told me that I need to figure it out myself.
Their service in the beginning was pretty good, until you actually signed up and paid then they just forget about it.

Another thing is that they offer the package with 5 different languages, but I'm almost 100% sure that it's all Google translated.

They are probably a legit company, but their customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. They won't answer me about my refund, so I will open a PayPal case against them.

I'll continue looking for better suppliers :-/ If any recommendations please do share them with me.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Karolina ,

I've passed this issue onto support for follow-up on your behalf, so Shane will be in contact with you shortly.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

karolina
Thank You :) waiting for the issue to be resolved and it seems like I'm not the only one experincing the issue with Brandsdistribution. Maybe SaleHoo should consider deleting them from the Directory, because some kind of high customer service should be required when being verified here.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Karolina,

We don't discount any action that may be taken pending a review of a supplier's conduct. A decision will be based on all the evidence we have available to us during the review.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ravee.voora
Hi,

Just sharing my experience with Brandsdistribution.com, I feel they are the WORST drop shipper company one can come across. Their website claims that they have more than 200,000 resellers, but I really don't know whats the reality on this.

I have been in touch with them from 7-8 months on one simple thing about their developer package. The API file has some silly problem and we are unable to fix it. They don't have any dedicated support team for this and we are facing huge problem and I am at loss of US$ 5,000, which I paid to the developer company.

I have been contacting & sent few (about 100+ emails), few (50 - 60) phone calls, WhatsApp messages to their customer care, no solution yet.

There is no way that I can see a solution on this. Even after so many times I contacted, I get nothing. Literally no solution at all.

Is there any positive answers with this company. Please share.

Thanks & regards

Ravee Voora

fudjj
Site Admin
Just to inform everybody,

Due to the noted concerns of some members, this supplier has currently been suspended from the directory pending a full review of their approval.

Just to update this post

This supplier was removed from the directory after our review found that their level of customer service was far below a standard that we considered anywhere close to being acceptable.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Last edited by fudjj on 18 May 18 09:20:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add Text

nikuscs
Hey, We have just joined the group, confirmed that their support is totally trash! I dont really recommend, they are unprofessional when it comes to support, after trying to get help with Plugin issues they basicly sent me this :

"If you don't like, don't buy and find other app to become rich.
If you will leave us, we wish you all the best in the future but honestly we will not miss you."

Wrost of the wrost customer support ever! This guys should be left with no customers! And they dont have the customers they claim, maximum 500-600 users.

Stay away and find suppliers that care about their customers even if the price markup is a little higher :)

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Pedro and welcome to the forum,

This supplier was removed from our directory quite some time ago for the same exact reason as you have discovered with them. an artrocious and completely unacceptable level of customer service.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how