Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Dropshipper suppliers don't answer

Dropshipper suppliers don't answer

roy.97.7
Hello I want to say that No provider answers when I leave a message in the inbox of salehoo. I'm from Peru but I have my EIN. I would like a provider that offers products in the categories of sports and outdoor or toys for adults, do not ask for a minimum order, or tax identification, which is in the US. UU And that offers a dropship service without monthly fee. If you are interested you could leave me a message. Thanks

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Roy,

If you would like to email your requirements to Link hidden: Login to view. the team there will do their best to find you some supplier leads that match those requirements for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

pawsfamily4u
I am in the similar situation as yours. they don't answer you..Sadlywise... I wrote to them and see what tney will answer to me.

fudjj
Site Admin
Unfortunately, it's become so common for suppliers to simply ignore Drop-Ship inquiries, it's pretty much expected these days. The one way that will usually get you good service is to phone them, those phone inquiries still seem to get the priority level of service that every method should get, but unfortunately, don't!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how