Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted 3D Type T-shirts - Suppliers Needed

3D Type T-shirts - Suppliers Needed

reg
Hello all,

I've been trying find dropshippers whom carry these 3D shirts. The shirts may be of any character, animals, landscapes, monsters, etc.

I'm also interested in officially licensed music, movies, and cartoon merchandise. Thanks for any help supplied.

Monica

Monica
Link hidden: Login to view
Last edited by shane_salehoo on 12 Dec 16 06:10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Monica,

You might be interested with these dropshippers that carry 3D shirts:

As for licensed merchandise for the products you're looking for, have a look at these suppliers:

Wholesalers:

To find specific products on their sites, I recommend using the search function and also make sure you contact them directly (can do this via SaleHoo) in order to get their true wholesale pricing which is always better than you will see on their site. When doing this, provide them with the quantity you are ideally looking for, where you want them shipped to, and how often you plan on purchasing - this helps gets the best possible price.

Hope this helps you out and if you need anything further just sing out :)

reg
Thank you Shane for the information.

Unfortunately I didn't make my query specific enough. I've gone through your search engine, which is not easy to work with btw, and have not found what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for toys, I'm looking for shirts, particularly T-Shirts and sweatshirts, hats would be an added bonus. Polo's and dress shirts would be fine if they are official merchandise from music bands, movies, TV shows, and any type of sports. My major interest is in adult sizes, but can work with children sizes as well. The 3D T-shirts would consist of animals, landscapes, monsters, etc. in both adult and children's sizes. As for accessories, I'm again speaking of licensed products, such as watches, bracelets, key chains, statues, skateboards, helmet's, and the like. I also need dropshippers. So far, I've found Wild Bill's and OneInc, which are good sources to utilize with some usable products; especially Wild Bill's, not quite what I'm looking for.

Monica

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Monica,

The 2 dropship suppliers I provided for you carry 3D shirts. Here are the direct product links-

When you say "licensed merchandise" what exactly are you referring to?

reg
Hi Shane,

When I originally looked at Banggood I did not see the 3D shirts at all. Most likely because I realized that the company was not a good fit for me. I am trying to build a legitimate long term t-shirt/urbanwear business but unfortunately I have neither the resources or space to store inventory. Therefore, I have to rely on drop shipping sources and there is the problem. A lot of these "wholesaler's" have different prices and product quality for their "drop ship programs". Those that have the means of storing merchandise get true wholesale prices while drop shippers get usually 8-20% discounts. which is ludicrous. I am legally eligible to qualify for wholesale pricing. My business is a licensed LLC and I have the required tax permit and a subscription website. As such, I have an overhead to consider. Discounts only benefit people who are running undocumented businesses, selling cheap and knockoff merchandise. The main problem with both of those companies is they are located in China. So consider this, my customer places a $100.00 order with me, I then place the order in China and receive my $20.00 for low quality merchandise. Out of that $20.00, I have to pay for shipping, any import taxes, and income tax. When you add in the cost of running my site, inventory management, accounting and marketing fees; that $20.00 probably didn't make too far past shipping costs. Additionally, by the time the customer receives the order maybe 2 weeks later, they may not want it because the wait was too long, the product was damaged during shipping, the quality of the product is poor, or it doesn't arrive at all and I have to refund the $100.00. As to the licensed merchandise, the products that I'm selling cannot infringe on any copyright. If I get caught selling copy-written products I can be sued. Most t-shirt and urban wear designs have a copyright. I've provided links to both problem scenario's. This 1st one is from Banggood, whose beginning drop ship tier is 8%. Please read the product description.
Link hidden: Login to view (Random?)

New Chic
Link hidden: Login to view Copyright infringement; you cannot sell a music artist's likeness in any manner, which includes the name without paying a residual, which raises the selling costs. "Officially licensed merchandise" is nowhere on that page. The entire entertainment industry, as well as sports teams, have strict copyright restrictions.

I know that this is a long explanation, but maybe it will help you and others trying to build a legal business to understand the things that one must take into consideration. Thank you, I really do appreciate the help that you provided, and I was able to locate some stuff that I can use at Wild Bill's Wholesale. But please continue to keep a watch out for me. :)

Monica

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how