Abercrombie?

anonymous
Anyone know of a good supplier that has a lot of abercrombie clothing? Also, could some of you guys let me know what you're selling at the time and where your getting it at, because I can't seem to find what I should buy to sell. Thanks.

tab10us
this was from me when i wasn't logged in.. someone PM me if you want.

revolva
Link hidden: Login to view have heaps of abercrombie and fitch stuff but depends what your after. started buying off them a while ago and have pretty wicked service. turned out to be a good move to buy these for me as they have just been listed on the top 15 searched items on trademe.co.nz :D

If anyone knows of a supplier who sells those abercrombie and fitch jackets with fur around hood could you let me know thanks :D Cheers.

hope this helps tab10us

chituut
yup, me too. just joined here and couldn't find any abercrombie wholesaler that sells winter clothing :cry: .
i'm into buying lot quantities. Will appreciate any information given. And, i'm only into authentic/ original items. Trying to make a sell in Jpn :wink: .

Pls help. Thank you

-newbie-
Link hidden: Login to view

hypehype1982
Free Member
im also looking for abercrombie & fitch wholesalers but i can't really find any.... if ou know any please tell me

gobluegowings
ACE CLOTHING (ACECLOTHING.NET) WAS a good source, until I went to their site today only to find it 'shut its doors'...GREAT!

One less source to buy from....

winsome
Hi, do brandedlots sell authentic items?

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how