Cellphone and Electronics Supplier needed

Free Member
ahlhekz123
Hi everyone, I'm looking for supplier of cellphone accessories and electronic gadget that doesn't need business permit and seller's tax ID because I'm just planning to sell online part time. I'm looking for wholesale price and drop shipping companies.

Thank you and any help would be appreciated...

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Alexander,

I'll just need you to clarify for me please.

In the post I just responded to, you mentioned that you wanted wholesale suppliers, but in this post you mention you don't want to need a tax id. Of course no wholesaler will offer you an account without a tax id for their records and that of course means that you wouldn't be able to purchase in volume at a discounted rate per item.

So your preference is now for dropshipping companies only?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.