Consumer electronics supplier wanted

anonymous
i am very new to salehoo, i am looking for consumer electronics suppliers. i do sell stuff on ebay . i got scam by mixifforme, inc for $10,000 worth of items. i am looking for trust worthy suppliers that can deliver their item on time and does not do payments via money wire or western union. most of the site that call them wholesalers are not really wholesalers. can anyone help me find good wholesalers for consumer electronics or computer compentent. thank you

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at Link hidden: Login to view. I know they aren't brand name goods but there are alot of people looking to buy these goods without paying the prices of brand named goods.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
anonymous
Has anyone from Salehoo actually purchased merchandise from Chinavasion? A Sample? If yes, what was the quality and turn around time? Just wondering if they really do deliver in 6-12 business days.

mike318is
hello i have purchased some mp4 players from chinavasion
they are good quality and they do deliver in 6-12 days
unless they are out of stock. but they do e-mail you to let you
know they are quite helpful

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

They have:
- a 4 star rating
- great reviews
- international shipping
- drop shipping available
- a huge range of brand name consumer electronics
- low minimums

All the best ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
interexport

They have:
- a 4 star rating
- great reviews
- international shipping
- drop shipping available
- a huge range of brand name consumer electronics
- low minimums

All the best ;)
That's right but it is not so easy to find competitive price on electronicts on that site you are recommending. They also doesn't accept creditcards and paypal - bank transfer only!So, for small drop-shippers it is too complicated and too risky - no way to get money back if nothing delivered :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.