Cricut and Provo Craft Products

michelle-1050
Hello,

I my name is Michelle. I am a reseller of the Provo Craft line. (Cricut, Cuttlebug, etc) Until recently I have been strictly selling wholesale to small retail stores. However, there has been a growing demand for these products and I am considering drop shipping these for online resellers. Before I go through the huge expense of buying inventory and building a whole new set up, I was hoping to hear from some of you about your internist and experience with these products online. Thanks for your help!

tandmcreations
Michelle,

I would be interested if you do start drop shipping!

Michelle

zargonoth
WOW, I didn't even know about provocraft products until today. That is definitely a niche market. Those are really some cool products in a cutsie but functional kind of way. if you're a reseller of these and you have drop shipping available, I'm in.

Hey, I say you limit this offer to the first 2 people. I'll be the second :)
Just work out the details of your process. IE: blind delivery and packaging, returns, transaction processes,terms, etc.

Cheers,

--Daniel

michelle-1050
Hello,

Thanks for your replies. I am working on setting things up now. I should be ready in a week or so. If you like you can email directly and I will send you all the info. mlas122@hotmail. com.

Michelle

wrenn0320
Hi Michelle. I just came across your post and wondered if this is something you had decided to do? I have been searching the internet for weeks looking for dealers that will sell these products at wholesale for online resellers. Would love more information!

Thanks
Lawrence

insomn3ak
I was curious if you ever set anything up with this Michelle. I looked on Provo Crafts website and found their wholesale application. Link hidden: Login to view

Some of their requirements seem pretty steep, especially the one about each wholesaler has to sell a minimum of $6000 a year. I wonder if those kinds of requirements are normal, and if that's the reason there's not alot of suppliers for this?

Thanks,
John

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.