Free Member
taapopi
I am looking for designer handbags dropshippers in Italy, France and USA

Regards
Ruth

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Ruth,

Sorry but dropshipping is not yet as popular in Europe as it is in the US, so finding a legitimate dropshipper in the countries you mentioned is next to impossible.

But here's a thread that has a few suggested dropshippers for authentic designer handbags - Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers and welcome to the forum :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
taapopi
Hi Richelle,

I am looking for dropshippers in USA and I have tried to find Link Hidden and coming up with Alibaba? Could you please send me the link to Link Hidden.

I am looking for authentic designer handbags for resale this has proven to be a challenge, can you help?

regards
Ruth

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Ruth,

Please make sure you are logged in to your SaleHoo account when you try to access the forum links. Please note that any supplier links or any links for that matter shared on our forums can only be accessed by members.

Kindly try again and let me know how you get on.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
taapopi
Hi Richelle,

Can you please advise on some good suppliers for designer handbags such as gucci, prada, chanel, LV Tods, CD, Fendi, Longchamp, Hermes Miu Miu, Coach that I might consider?

Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi taapopi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to source through wholesale (even tougher through dropshipping) most genuine high end designer names such as those you listed in your post. The only way to legitimately source these high end designer name purses, handbags and other merchandise is to use liquidators. Liquidators get closeouts and salvage items directly from some of the top department stores, so they frequently have some top designer brands in their inventory.

One of the best liquidators to try for Coach is Link hidden: Login to view

Do make a thorough check of the inventory before you place a bid though, and inspect the pallet or lot in person if possible.

Another supplier we have in our directory you may want to check out is Link hidden: Login to view They can also be good for picking up the odd closeout deal.

Using liquidators is a different ball game to sourcing from wholesalers, as the product can be in a wide variety of conditions. You also need to have a significant amount of money to invest to purchase a pallet.

I found a few more you might want to check out as well -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions about this, please just let me know.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
taapopi
Hi Richelle

Thanks for the info. Liquidation stock is not one am looking to buy from, I want dropshipper.

I guess this directory is not for me. I didn't think looking for dropship in Authentic designer handbags would be so difficult to source.

Thanks for all your help

Ruth

Free Member
taapopi
Hi Richelle

Thanks for the info. Liquidation stock is not one am looking to buy from, I want dropshipper.

I guess this directory is not for me. I didn't think looking for dropship in Authentic designer handbags would be so difficult to source.

Thanks for all your help

Ruth

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Ruth,

Have you seen Link hidden: Login to view ? They actually dropship and carry most of the brands you are looking for.

You have to understand that high end designer brand names and dropshipping is nothing something you can easily come by (I personally think this is not just happening in our directory but online). Many of these designers want to protect their brand's prestige and market value, one way to achieve this is to limit the distribution of their goods to their selected stores and/or distributors.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.