Eagle Gumball vending machine - Supppliers needed

Free Member
17 Nov 12 12:19:24 am

I´m looking for this vending machine Link hidden: Login to view

If someone know where can I get it please tell me. i´m from México but I have an Adress in USA.

Hope can help me.

(my english is not so good)

Jose Luis
www.impogadgetmx.com (this is my store)

Site Admin
19 Nov 12 02:08:29 am
Hi Jose,

This supplier has gumball vending machines but not of the Eagle brand - Link hidden: Login to view

Sorry but I did not find any source for the Eagle+300 machine.

Let us know if you need more help.

Free Member
19 Nov 12 03:29:54 am
Thanks... but price is a little high!. I will have to find other product for my sales haha

20 Nov 12 06:06:13 pm
Jose, are you looking for real vending machines for gumballs, or a novelty item? Genuine Eagles are expensive -- I sourced some a few years ago used, got a lot of five used "gas pump" style ones that had been refurbished for $3,000 plus freight and it was the best deal I could find online or off.

Those at CandyConcepts, that are down in the sub-$200 range new, are about the cheapest ones you can hope to find, if you're looking for something that is an actual vending machine vs. a piece of home/office decore that looks like a vending machine.

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.