Enfamil, Similac and brightBeginnings powder milk suppliers are wanted

Free Member
duruihit
Hi everyone,

Do you know the wholesaler or distributors for the Enfamil, Similac and brightBeginnings powder milk? I would like to purchase large amount of powder milk. Please send me an email to duruihit@gmail.com. Thanks so much.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi duruihit,

In line with your request, I have just sent you an email at duruihit@gmail.com

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
duruihit
Thanks so much. I check the retail stores. However, there is limitation of purchasing which cannot require my demands.

Do you know the distributor or wholesaler by the manufactures? I couldn't find that in the official website. I would appreciate it if information is provided.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi duruihit,

As I have mentioned, the manufacturers strictly control the distribution of these milk products, as baby formulas require strict regulation and FDA checking. If you wish to become one of their authorized retailers/distributors you need to get in touch with them directly. Below are their contact numbers

Enfamil (Mead Johnson)1-800-2229123 | Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST/CDT | Sat. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST/CDT
Similac (Abbott) 1-800-232-7677, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., CST/CDT
Bright Beginnings (800) 410-9629 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
duruihit
Thanks so much for the information. I get in touch with some wholesaler or distributor with the price $6 for the products with the retail price $24. Do you think that it is true? How to verify if they are real wholesaler or distributor instead of being fraud? Is there any method to double check if they are eligible for being wholesaler? Thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi duruihit,

I believe that the most reliable source to confirm if they are legitimate would be the mother companies above. Note that the lives and health of the end consumers for this product will be directly affected, and this is something that should be seriously checked before distributing.

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
duruihit
Yes, that's how I thought before making an order to ensure the safety and health of consumers. I received the Certification of FDA, Certification of InCorperation, Health care certification of Infant Formula, VAT certificate. However, I didn't have the certification from the products. Do you think that the certification is sufficient to verify if they are legitimate wholesaler? Some of the certificate is issues just several months, or one year. What should I check further. I ask the sample from them. However, they are reluctant to mail me the samples.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Free Member
duruihit
There is no wholesaler identified yet.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi duruihit,

As I have stated, the most reliable way to confirm if the suppliers you plan to source from are legitimate and authorized would be from the mother companies of these baby formulas - Abbot, Mead Johnson and Bright Beginnings. I have shared their contact numbers above. I did not find any wholesale suppliers for these products, as these companies strictly distribute them only through their authorized distributors/ retail stores.

Hope this helps.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.