Frontline Plus Suppliers?

pammy01canary
What about selling flea medications on ebay? I personally buy it on there for my dogs and get a great deal! Where is a good source for buying it please?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Ok i did some research on this. On ebay the sellers that are selling these medications are buying them from websites and selling them for minimal profits. Meaning 4-10 per item. Notice how high the shipping charges are. Most of them are getting thier profits from the shipping.
Most of these items only cost around $1.50 - $1.80 to ship first class mail. And you can ship them in a 20 Cent bubble mailer.

Some suppliers are here:

Link hidden: Login to view

Remember this is not a high value item as far as profits are concerned.
But if you can sell alot of low value items then your profits can soar.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at the following Pet Supply wholesalers. They have a good range of products but check out their prices to see if you will be able to profit from them. All are located in the US.

Hope they help.
All the best,
:)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.