Golf equipment and accessories - UK based supplier needed

Free Member
dollar123
i have just set up a new business for selling golf equipment and golf attire etc.

i need a supplier based in the uk that can sell me wholesale products such as :
titleist pro v1 golf balls
titleist permasoft golf gloves
titleist mesh caps (2011 model)
titleist pencil bag (2011 model)
titleist players tour towel

i would need a wholesaler for these products and would also need to be in the uk with good prices,
please help me as soon as possible and would help if you could find a wholesaler for each one of these items asap,
kind regards

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dollar123,

I would be happy to help you locate suitable suppliers for the products you mentioned.

Be back soon :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dollar123,

Sorry but I was able to locate only 1 supplier for Titleist products Link hidden: Login to view and they are based in the UK.

Acushnet Company limits their products distribution, but you can try and apply as a registered seller - Link hidden: Login to view Please scroll to the bottom of the page for more details.

Many of those you find on Google are actually based in China even though they have a ".uk" domain.

Sorry was not of much help...

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.