Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Golf equipment and accessories - UK based supplier needed

Golf equipment and accessories - UK based supplier needed

dollar123
Free Member
i have just set up a new business for selling golf equipment and golf attire etc.

i need a supplier based in the uk that can sell me wholesale products such as :
titleist pro v1 golf balls
titleist permasoft golf gloves
titleist mesh caps (2011 model)
titleist pencil bag (2011 model)
titleist players tour towel

i would need a wholesaler for these products and would also need to be in the uk with good prices,
please help me as soon as possible and would help if you could find a wholesaler for each one of these items asap,
kind regards

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi dollar123,

I would be happy to help you locate suitable suppliers for the products you mentioned.

Be back soon :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi dollar123,

Sorry but I was able to locate only 1 supplier for Titleist products Link hidden: Login to view and they are based in the UK.

Acushnet Company limits their products distribution, but you can try and apply as a registered seller - Link hidden: Login to view Please scroll to the bottom of the page for more details.

Many of those you find on Google are actually based in China even though they have a ".uk" domain.

Sorry was not of much help...

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how