Good Products Aimed At Teens?

king-jamie
And don't say guns :P

I was originally planning on selling playstation 3 games but i was wrong about that because i can't find any good sites that sell new and popular games so i need to find something else or this has been a waste of time :(

I'm new to the whole thing so i don't really have much idea about anything related to this.

Also i don't have the most money available to start off with.

dinasour230
I am new at this too. But I have found some very good advice just reading others peoples post and advice. Let me tell you, I have gone the video game route and as Jimmy said over and over again, forget about it. I found that I was making only from $1-10 dollar profit on those that sold. The others that did not sell I was stuck with. Now I am trying to get rid of them at the flea market. Good luck, and welcome.

king-jamie
But i can't think of anything to sell :*

I just wanted to make some money this year but looks like I'll jsut have to get a job

vivah
buy laptops wholesale , fix and sell it at classifieds.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would say change your aim to designer clothing, or stuff teenage girls like. These tend to sell good on ebay. But I must tell you to go the liquidation route for Designer clothing. As you want to have the most competitive price to get into this field

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.