How to buy AUTHENTIC Nike shoes.

Free Member
distinguishingstyles
Anybody here can give any advice on how to buy authentic Nike shoes? That is without going thru Nike. I heard that you can buy directly from the factories.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi DS,

You can purchase through factory outlets, but I've never heard of anyone being allowed to purchase factory direct. Nike controls the distribution of their products quite closely so they can manipulate the market. So getting A1 quality Nike products outside of their own distribution channels is like finding gold plated Chicken teeth .......

Your best bet, liquidation suppliers. Even if you find them, then you may not be permitted to promote them by brand.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
fm1234
Anybody here can give any advice on how to buy authentic Nike shoes? That is without going thru Nike. I heard that you can buy directly from the factories.

As Marc said, it's direct from Nike, or take what you can get from liquidators. Whomever told you you could buy authentic Nike directly from the production facility either didn't know what he was talking about, or was just about to try to sell you some shoes.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
lakaczmarczyk
Nike controls the distribution of their products quite closely so they can manipulate the market.

I have a question about this. I know big brand names like Nike do control their distribution, so how do these wholesale suppliers get the products? I have been looking into Victoria's Secret items and have read that they try to destroy all unused/returned items so they can't be resold for a lesser value. If this is true, how are some sites selling these brands at wholesale prices?

Laura Wall
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Laura,

To be honest, I have no idea how VS handle their distribution personally, but a brand like Nike won't be at any wholesaler/droshipper. Anyone you find marketing so, pass on their URL so we can take a look at it for you. I have heard of occasions where Nike has been available through surplus avenues, but the branding had been destroyed.

The last thing a company like Nike want is to have their brand in the cheap bin, that just damages the value for them all round. So by controlling the distribution, they can control the value of their product.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

beachdisney
Marc,

Here is a link from a directory which was recommended by Skip McGrath of eBay.

Dale

Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks Dale

I notice efashionwholesale are listed as a branded supplier Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
gina_salehoo
This thread might also hold some useful info for people here: wanted/suppliers-of-shoes-footwear-t17348.html

It's a large list of suppliers for all kinds of shoes. Hope that helps! :)
- Gina

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.