I need iPod 4gb nanos now!

Free Member
sti-4-life
Does anybody know where i can find Apple ipods, any one legit in the USA, that does either escrow or COD. I need 50-100 units of 4GB nano every week, can any body help me out. I need some one really serious who i will have a long term business relation ship with.
Thanks

Free Member
gwheeler
Link hidden: Login to view

But seriously, my advice: don't sell ipods

dowdy
why's that :?

tab10us
everyone sells ipods, and now that everyone does, it's really hard to even make a slight profit if any profit at all. try selling something that not many people sell. something unique.

matthewsetc
I would be more than happy to provide you with ipods, long term. Please contact me with the information below.

Link hidden: Login to view

~Spicer Matthews

believer1984
Hello we would love to consider you as a client in longterm .

Please get in-touch with my personal business email.

Link hidden: Login to view / we offer the best rates and we can provide references.

we are the best when it comes to price' and quality and our win is your win as working together we can see a path of glory in the business world.

The apple ipod nano 4gb can be arranged in a matter of days ' Brand new original and we can arrange for 1 sample unit ' (which you pay for) so you can see the quality and service we will provide you in the future.

Kind Regards

Mr sharaaz

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

They have a good range of iPods in a variety of GB sizes. They have a 4star rating and excellent reviews in the directory so check them out! International shipping and dropshipping services are also available.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.