Insanity Workout and Beats by Dre

lifeisgood4gnd
Hi there:

I am completely new to all of this, having subscribed just a couple days ago. In looking at the market research lab, I see that Insanity workout and Beats by Dre have the best success rates, however, when I type either of these into the search bar and hit ANALYZE, there are no suppliers listed.

Why would Salehoo put these up as most successful items to sell and not offer a supplier to buy them from?

Like I said, I'm new so please forgive if this has been addressed already somewhere.

Thanks much in advance.

Thank you,

Greg Szablewski
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Greg and welcome to the forum

The lab results aren't related to our approved suppliers and aren't generated by SaleHoo, the results displayed are real stats being generated through eBay. So results play no relevance to our approved suppliers.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
lifeisgood4gnd
Thank you for the info. That being said, can you provide a supplier who would carry these 2 products?

Thank you,

Greg Szablewski
lifeisgood4gnd
Also, I have found the product I'd like to try and resale and I have found the supplier (thanks to Salehoo).

The question I have at this point is how do I transfer all the stock pictures and product description(s) from the supplier onto my ebay or salehoo site or personal website?

Is it just a matter of copying and pasting or is there a 3rd party program that works in between the supplier info web page and the store(s) that we decide to sell on?

Thanks again

Thank you,

Greg Szablewski
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Greg,

We're looking to see if we can verify any suppliers on these products currently and will of course add them to the directory if any can be approved. In regards to uploading, it's manual upload into a SaleHoo Store, you might consider the Turbo Lister tool for multiple listings on eBay.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

lifeisgood4gnd
Hi Marc:

Is there a way to private message you for a supplier request other than posting on the forum for all to see. I have a product but there are no suppliers listed when I do the search and I don't want to post the product on the forum because before you know it many other members will be selling it as well.

please advise. Also, any luck on the beats by dre and insanity workout listed in my previous post above?

Thanks much. I appreciate it greatly.

Greg

Thank you,

Greg Szablewski
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Greg,

Just click on the link in blue under my pic to PM me the details. I'll follow up with support to see if they've managed to find suppliers for those other two for you as well.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Greg,

Just spoken to Shane and we've come up dry on both of those for you. Plenty of fake Beats around, but no supplier we could accurately verify. So both products do seem to have very tightly controlled distribution channels.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

lifeisgood4gnd
OK. Thanks Marc

Thank you,

Greg Szablewski

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.