IPod Video 60GB Needed ASAP

tateb
I am trying to find a wholesaler/distributor of Genunie Ipod Video 60GB. I am after 5 - 2 White & 3 Black.

I need these ASAP, and will constantly have orders from my customers if I am able to get someone to supply me with the above at this stage.

Thanks

anonymous
Howdy, I can provide 10 or more ipod video's (60gb) 294.99 (which includes shipping). If you want to use Pay Pal you have to pay the fees. I will pay you back the fees if you become a regular customer. I sell all types of ipods, I am a registered biz in the State of Oregon. If you are interested please let me know.

~Spicer Matthews
503-343-0040
Link hidden: Login to view

anonymous
I posted the post above. For some reason it thinks I am a guest. I am a member.

~Spicer

Free Member
johnnyfever
sales@matthews-etc.com[/email]

Hi there don't mean to cut in on tateb's post but is that price above for single units or only for multiple units? Also would that price including shipping be available to Canada as well?
Thanks
John

pipio6
Would you be willing to dropship

whoknewit
Spicer, do you have a website?

Thanks

anonymous
Howdy All,

I do have a website but it is not that impressive right now. My main company website is Link hidden: Login to view my online store will be Link hidden: Login to view . matthews-etc.com is going through some improvments right now, and Link hidden: Login to view is being built. I expect the site to be done around mid July.

I have been in biz under the Matthews Etc. Name for 7 years now, and have been recently operating under a Oregon registered comapany name of Matthews Etc. LLC. I am not a kid in my bedroom supplier. I have a real company with a real office. You can contact me anytime you want.

I will not sell in singles, I do have a stock of nano 2gb's coming next week that someone could buy in a single for a test order.

I will drop ship however, I do drop ship a little different. You prepay for a few items, I will keep them pushed aside for you and when you have a buyer I will ship it to the buyer. You can either pre pay the shipping to the buyer in advance or pay pal the shipping as you have them sold. You of course get a lower price on the item because I am not shipping the bulk items to you first. I am more or less storing them for you.

I hope that awnsers some questions.

~Spicer Matthews
Office: 503-343-0040

whoknewit
What is the MQO for ipods? Also, how much are you going to charge for the single test order 2gb Nano?

Thanks

matthewsetc
To test order I would charge $168 + $6.50 shipping and handling. This price assumes you are paying with pay pal. You may take %3 off if you are paying another way. For a quanity of 25 or less $165+shipping is my price. If you were to order more than 25 you get better pricing. Other than a test order I have a 10 unit min. $6.50 shipping for every batch of 10. This is fedex ground shipping. quanities over 25 have completly different pricing and shipping prices.

MA099LL/A

Thanks.
~Spicer Matthews
503-343-0040

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.