Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Logic Bolt joint purchase offer

Logic Bolt joint purchase offer

israelside
Free Member
Hi is anyone interested in the new Logic Bolt coming out and want to resell them? I have the dealer pricing pdf if you want me to email it to you, but I can't afford the great discounts. Here is the pricing.

The retail price is $550 depending on reseller/distributor for the Logic Bolt Price for family plan or corporate accounts with 3 phones or more is: $450 Price on purchase of 10 phones or more is: $400 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 100 phones a month its $375 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 1000 phones a month its $350 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 10000 phones a month its $330 per phone.

I am looking to atleast reach the 1000 phones mark for $350 per phone. They ship out on March 25th. I can do 10x$350 right now if anyone wants to make a joint purchase, possibly Logic can ship them out to each individual or we can work something out.

sillcool1
Hey there Id be interested why don't you pm me and we can schedule a phone call and discuss further!!! Thanks

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how