Logic Bolt joint purchase offer

Free Member
israelside
Hi is anyone interested in the new Logic Bolt coming out and want to resell them? I have the dealer pricing pdf if you want me to email it to you, but I can't afford the great discounts. Here is the pricing.

The retail price is $550 depending on reseller/distributor for the Logic Bolt Price for family plan or corporate accounts with 3 phones or more is: $450 Price on purchase of 10 phones or more is: $400 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 100 phones a month its $375 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 1000 phones a month its $350 per phone Price for resellers and distributors that purchase over 10000 phones a month its $330 per phone.

I am looking to atleast reach the 1000 phones mark for $350 per phone. They ship out on March 25th. I can do 10x$350 right now if anyone wants to make a joint purchase, possibly Logic can ship them out to each individual or we can work something out.

sillcool1
Hey there Id be interested why don't you pm me and we can schedule a phone call and discuss further!!! Thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.