Looking for a supplier for Victoria's Secret PINK clothing

cqcomeaux
Hi,
In all the research I've done I've learned that It's nearly impossible to find reputable suppliers for Victoria's Secret. If anyone has any information on becoming a supplier or knows a supplier for Victoria's Secret your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Crystal

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Crystal and welcome to the forum,

You can apply directly to VC to become a distributor Link hidden: Login to view. However, outside of that option you are limited to sourcing surplus stock through liquidation lots as far as I am aware. VS keeps very tight control on their distribution network to maintain the integrity of their brand.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
cqcomeaux
Thanks for the info Mark! Very helpful and much appreciated. I will definitely contact them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.