Looking for cast iron fireplaces. Can anyone help!

Free Member
14 Dec 07 10:37:37 pm
I'm new to this game and alittle bit lost. I'm looking for cast iron fireplaces and fire surrounds. Dropshippers or manufacturers. This is proving to be very hard so any sort of help will very much appreciated. I'm based in the UK.

25 Jan 08 04:58:40 pm
There is a place in Newtown Connecticut called Black Swan Hearth and Gift shop. They deal with fireplaces, Pot Belly stoves and cast iron stoves free standing and fireplace inserts. They also deal in repairs and repair parts and accessories. They would be a good contact.

Black Swan Hearth and Gift Shop
182 South Main Street
Newtown, Ct 06482

Let us know how you make out with them. Contact me direct for phone number I dont want to send them a bunch of spam

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.