Looking for outdoor/hiking gear dropshipper in Australia/NZ.

jachur2003
Hello, as a new entrepreneur I have just founded a brand new business dealing in selling outdoors, hiking and survival gear across Australia. Well that's the plan anyway.

Unfortunately, I've had a hard time finding an Australian or New Zealand dropshipping supplier that stocks hiking gear. Browsing the Salehoo directory hasn't turned up anything.

I would very much appreciate if any suppliers matching this criteria were to reply, and we could perhaps consider doing business together, or if anybody happens to know of a good hiking gear supplier in Oceania, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you for your time,

Jack from Outback Hiking.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Jack,

Unfortunately the suppliers we have for your niche are located in the US and Canada. I ran a search outside of our directory to provide you with suppliers that you can work with:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Please use your credit card or PayPal to ensure a safe business transaction. If you are interested in checking out non- Oceania based suppliers I'd be happy to provide you with a list.

All the best!

jachur2003
Thank you very much for your reply Shane, I'll check them out.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.