New Lego wholesale suppliers in Australia or USA or China needed

Free Member
smek30
Hello I have been on your blogs and seen your lego suppliers 1 2 and 3 and prices are still high and not what I have seen available in melbourne. I have seen in markets lego selling half the price of the stores. So I ask where are they getting this lego from? A woman tells me she is invoiced monthly but won;t give me the details so where are they getting it from???. I have wanted to know this for a long time and researched the topic even ebay.com allie express all the obvious ones with no luck. that oo.com.au is not acceptable with prices as high as the shops.

Can you please assist with any other sources for wholesale purchase of lego.
thank you kindly

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi smek30,

Please note that before comparing prices we need to be sure they are selling the original Lego products. In the SaleHoo Directory, only oo.com.au is Australia based that can supply Lego products - Link hidden: Login to view
And here is a past forum post with supplier recommendations Legos -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

All the best!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.